460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 460 bolck,crank,flywheel,balancer and timing cover . The block is 30 over with ARP main studs . The block only has about 25 passes on it ! This was the motor in my white 85 notch . I want $225 for it all !!! SALE PENDING !!!

A set of 2" 460 Fox swap headers "stainless" . One of the tubes is gone so you would need to have one made SOLD

Mach 460 sterio out of my 2002 gt . This was taken out when I bout the car "new" . It has the 6 disc changer in it . SOLD!!!

Afco coil over springs 10"/125 These are new and cost $160 new but I'll take $75

B&M transpak for a aod transmission . I did use the pan gasket out of it $45

Holley Black pump and regulator with Summit filter SOLD

Smog pump delete for 79-93 Fox new never used $45

UPR aluminum clutch quadrant for 79-04 mustangs $30

Trick Flow push rods 8.050 .080 $45
Comp Cams pushrods 8.300 .080 $45

Thanks Lew

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lew, has the pump been used? UPS may not ship if gas was in it. PayPal? Thanks Steve
Yes the pump is used it was on my 85 Notch when first bought it . There is no gas in it so it will be fine to ship . Sorry I don't have pay-pal but have sold to a ton of stuff to people on this board !

Lew

·
Registered
349 Posts
pump

Lew, I'll get the pump from you, I was just asking about paypal because it's fastest. How far are you from Lynch Kty. I'll be there this up coming weak. PM me for your address and I can get a money order out monday and shipping info. Thanks Steve

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lew, I'll get the pump from you, I was just asking about paypal because it's fastest. How far are you from Lynch Kty. I'll be there this up coming weak. PM me for your address and I can get a money order out monday and shipping info. Thanks Steve
Not sure how far that is I live in Bowling green KY 42104 . I'll mp you my info now .

Thanks Lew

1 - 14 of 14 Posts