460 Ford Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genuine Original (Non-Speed Pro) TRW Dome Top 460 Pistons L2443 .030

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Paul Kane 
#1 · (Edited)
Genuine (Non-Speed Pro) TRW Dome Top 460 Pistons L2443 .030 (SOLD)

THESE PISTONS ARE SOLD

Brand new old stock! First generation TRW L2443 0.030" overbore dome-top pistons for Ford 460. These are not the inferior Speed Pro dome-tops that are currently manufactured overseas and of lesser quality; these are the original, manufactured by TRW (pre-Federal Mogul), first generation L2443 dome-top pistons, brand new. :cool:

100% made in America of quality American aluminum forgings, American machining, American steel wrist pins, and American snap rings for full-floating rod applicatons. Unlike the current dome-top piston offering from Speed Pro, these pistons have a square-cut clip groove which can accomodate Spriolox if you choose to use them (the current Speed Pro's have a round wire clip groove). This box of TRW pistons is 100% complete with all TRW paperwork and components.

• compression ratio ~10.9:1 with a 95cc head and 10.300" deck block
  • compression ratio ~13.5:1 with a 75cc head and 10.300" deck block
  • compression ratio ~14.25:1 with a 70cc head and 10.300" deck block
  • TRW wrist pins inlcuded
  • Tru-Arc snap-rings included
  • Original paperwork included
For eight L2443 offshore-manufactured Speed Pro pistons shipped to your door, Summit Racing will charge you about $440, and remember that those are an inferior quality piston. I am offering this superior set for $425 shipped anywhere in the U.S. (discounted international shipping is available). In my professinal and personal opinion, if I had a choice between the two sets in question this is the set I would purchase.

Call or PM if interested,

Paul

THESE PISTONS ARE SOLD

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.