460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
sick of all this crap god ripped off again so I'm getting out for a while.

http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h188/furbys_1_codpiece/bbf/?action=view¤t=IMG_0298.jpg
http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h188/furbys_1_codpiece/bbf/?action=view¤t=IMG_0299.jpg
turbo 400 with BBF SFI bell. JW trans
manual vb, Rated for 1500hp at 4000 lbs, comes with JW wheel for bbf, and hurst pistol grip shifter, all never used

over 3000 invested will take 2500

All alluminum 9 in strange housing funny car 950 new
600 for it

Edelbrock vistor water pump

All in Marshall TX, willing to meet in reasonable distance. All prices plus shipping. any questions 903 930 1851 Leave message will return call

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
DANG! Why are all the cool old car rolling chassis half way across the country?

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
do you know cameras for your shop are not that expensive???

If it is a building with high enough windows so they have to use a ladder or jump to reach the window, place a 1/2 inch strip of flat strap under the windows inside with .01 fish hooks welded to it facing down, and next time they break in you will find them hanging outside the window in the morning......:eek: or if they do get away you will find them at the hospitol..............:D

Randy

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
do you know cameras for your shop are not that expensive???

If it is a building with high enough windows so they have to use a ladder or jump to reach the window, place a 1/2 inch strip of flat strap under the windows inside with .01 fish hooks welded to it facing down, and next time they break in you will find them hanging outside the window in the morning......:eek: or if they do get away you will find them at the hospitol..............:D

Randy
No one stole my stuff. Every time I pay a shop for any kind of work All they do is f*ck it up and I get screwed. Payed 4 a 9 in to be shortened, now it's crooked as hell. Payed to have my block machined. told them .030 over. got it back .080 over and now walls are too thin. there are NO good shops around me. So I'm getting out for a bit, pay off all the credit cards, the house, G/F's car and then I'll try it again

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I bought the turbo. He met me in Dallas at a supermarket. He was on time and everything was just like he described it.

I would buy from him again :). In fact, I wish I had the money for that trans! Trades?

Have a good day!
Michael

1 - 19 of 19 Posts