460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had a bike wreck with a bad head inj and i was not ok at first. a guy i had been friends with for a long time came to the hosp and was telling me to do things that i should have not been doing to the nurses. at the time i did not know any better. me and him are not good friends any more but he says he was just joking with me. i dont fill that was a time to be jacking with some one with a bad head inj. any way i guess he getting paid back.

a guy i know got a f350 dually from a guy not on here but off craigs list. he gave the guy a check for like 16,900 and did not put for the truck vin # or any thing . the guy told him he would pay off the truck and send him the title. a few days went by and he called the guys number and that number was no good. he got a lawer to find out about the truck. that guy some how got a title loan with out having the truck in his name for like 15,000. so the guy got 15,000+16,900 for a 2005 f350. now the loan place wants the truck and has a lean agaist the truck. they want the truck and said the money he gave the guy is not their problem. he got the truck from a guy that was about 3 hrs away. the truck was not paided for from the first place he got it from. so there is 3 people wanting the truck and the lawer told my friend that he did not get a bill of sell or any good paper work so he is just out of the money. watch what u buy. so if he wants to keep the truck he has to pay the first place off for like 12,000 + the loan place 15,000+ and what ever they charge+ the 16,900 he gave the guy. so thats 43,900+ for a 2005 dually.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I would never give someone money for a vehicle if I was told I could not have it right away. That's just dumb. Sorry to hear that he lost all of that money though. I would have found the guy, tied him up, and set him on fire. One less asshole in the world.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
i bought a 75 towncar once with half down and half on getting the title... finally getting it this weekend... after waiting 9 months for the title

1 - 3 of 3 Posts