460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully people don't think this is out of line, but I thought I'd share a link to an organization that offers services for people to buy for you as a gift.

I'm particularly partial to the sight programs, and I always put them on my "wish list" for friends and family to buy for me instead of some other gift. It's nice to know that people are able to regain their sight as a result of people making donations at my request.

Check it out.

http://seva.convio.net/site/PageServer?pagename=GOS_Sight&JServSessionIdr012=uq1oh55qx1.app6a

·
Registered
448 Posts
thanks cars by carl

i appreciate your support for the blind. I am blind and own and crew-chief a drag race car. It is nice to know people care
thanks Rick Heigh

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: thanks cars by carl

rck532 said:
i appreciate your support for the blind. I am blind and own and crew-chief a drag race car. It is nice to know people care
thanks Rick Heigh
I live about a block from the Colorado School for the Deaf and Blind. I think seeing people from the school out learing to walk with a cane and whatnot has really given me an appreciation for their struggles.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hey Carl, great suggestion, we have arranged for gifts for local families that really need some assistance. There is such a big difference in want and need. Hope you have a great Christmas and New Year.

·
Registered
20 Posts
we support project eye care with 2-3g a year just from the local orginazation i'm the head of...

dunno why we picked that particular one but seems to be going good..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts