460 Ford Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may not be a "Blue Collar Worker", but I'm happy to be from small town America.

I am also happy to "Cling" to my GUNS and Religion.

How do you feel :?: :?: :?:

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
ditto that!

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
God, Family, Guns and Country in that specific order. Oh wait a minute put the BBF in there right after family, but just above guns. :lol: Should look like this God, Family, BBF, and Country.
Guns

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
511fox, :roll:

I'm happy and proud too and I'm sure everyone else is too. Yet, I do not enjoy these type of post. You will see why soon enough I'm sure.

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
dfree383 said:
Bitting tougne..... Bitting hard... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't bite to hard! If you must go ahead and speak, it's a free country! I am just trying to tell Mr 511fox that certian topics are just asking to step across the line. (Kinda Duh,, in my best Homer Simpson voice)

I'm happy, free and feel like running around naked too!

Like all of you gave me such a hard time about talking about high diesel prices! I didn't mention the first thing about Politics or Religion, but some folks made it quite clear that it was politics some how. So I guess since some of you thought that is politics, you must think this is religion.

D

·
0 Posts
Don't we have better things to talk about on a Car / Engine Forum.

If you want to talk Guns, Religion or off Car Topic Politics Please Take it Elsewhere..........Though we share a common love of BBF's alot of us do not share your love of Religion........... :wink:

Their I Said it, You can lock it now........ :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.