460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
That's amazing that we are getting FORD powered GM cars for a change. Bet them chebbie die hards don't like it. :D

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
s_stang said:
All of the Force Mustangs are powered by Hemi's..
What does that have to do with the original subject or the Gliddens? Go troll some place else Les, no one needs you to hijack the thread. :roll:

powerstrokeace said:
How the hell do you think they put this together after what they (FORD) did to Bob.
In the business word need & enough money can smooth over a lot of bad feelings on both sides. Sounds like an interesting PR move using both Gliddens.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Well Ford made up with Shelby so there is no reason they couldn't smooth things over with Bob. Personally I think it would be good. If you were a knuckle dragger in the 80's and 90's then Bob Glidden was Ford. Whether you liked him or not he was kicking *** and taking names. It is no different then how Nascar fans idolize their favorite racer.

·
Registered
508 Posts
uh there is no ford, mopar, or gm powered funny car. All engines are long distant cousins of the original 392 hemis. But none of the current ones are related to any car maker.

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
From what I have seen and heard Glidden Cut his own throat with Ford. and as for Billy I think he should be banned from any kind of Drag Racing for the N20 deal he did, kind of like Eckman, and the N20 boys.

JMHO
Randy

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
ford put alot of time and money in the program and he was suppose to debute a new Mustang with the Wedge head and everyone was there when he unloaded his old thunderbird and said that the other car and engine combo was a bunch of junk. :shock:

Randy

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Why should they ban Billy ? He made it through tech ,and had been telling them how people were cheating...then he showed them he had got past them !!He didn't try to run it, he just made a stand against the system.I applaud him.He made his point, but it cost him alot of respect from some people ..who probably would have not liked him to start with.He's the man !! :lol:

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
56tbird said:
Why should they ban Billy ? He made it through tech ,and had been telling them how people were cheating...then he showed them he had got past them !!He didn't try to run it, he just made a stand against the system.I applaud him.He made his point, but it cost him alot of respect from some people ..who probably would have not liked him to start with.He's the man !! :lol:

this is the real deal, he didnt try to hide it in winning fourm, all he did was prove that tech couldnt find it even if they knew what they were looking for,because they were non belivers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, eckman got caught winning with the stuff, bill was just proving a point, so he didnt get band,and never should , he did nothing wrong but to expose the cheaters

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
s_stang said:
All of the Force Mustangs are powered by Hemi's..

yes they are,and one is a ford made hemi,and next year more of them will be ford hemis, made by ford,,,,,

1 - 20 of 27 Posts