460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who watched UK beat LSU in 3OT? I was working in the basement and yard while listening to the game when I could. I did get to watch the 4th quarter and the 3OT's

Sorry for any LSU Fans on the forum but it's payback for the Bluegrass Miracle when Tracy an I were sitting in the stands silent after that miracle twice tipped pass :x :p

It's all in good fun anyway. Brandon pm-ed me earlier, he was THERE at the game! Lucky DAWG! 8)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
125 Posts
I WAS THERE!!! Awesome game! That crowd of 70,000 was a-lot louder than any Buckeye's game I've ever been to (105,000+). So--do UK fans just have bigger mouths? :wink:

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
jones said:
I had UK picked over LSU
You're kidding! I mean, the outcome was cool, but you actually PICKED 'em???......with your WALLET????......The ball had that funny shape to it, and dribbling was not allowed! The KY QB actually tried it once. :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
I'm very happy for them, they showed a lot of good teamwork and talent. I wish my Huskers could do the same, but they have lost the heart. Good luck and best wishes to them.

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Maverick said:
jones said:
I had UK picked over LSU
You're kidding! I mean, the outcome was cool, but you actually PICKED 'em???......with your WALLET????......The ball had that funny shape to it, and dribbling was not allowed! The KY QB actually tried it once. :lol:
I don't know what made me do it.

Huh, I can't believe the Saints won! Lost on that one! :lol:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
notice LSU is still ranked above UK I doubt UK could beat them in the SEC CG or in Baton rouge. sorry but LSU beat themselves many penalties. LSU is the best team in the nation, they just didnt play like it that day. shot themselves in the foot. sadly all of the penalties were legit, its been going on for 3 games now, cant say I didnt see it coming, just figured it woulda been Florida instead. Sloppy ball = Loss.
UK is good and I hope they beat Florida. On that day Uk was better though got to hand it to them.

All but 1 yard of a 10-yard Trindon Holliday reverse in the first quarter is reversed by a holding penalty. LSU later punted.

An offensive pass-interference penalty on Terrance Toliver wipes out a 48-yard pass to the Kentucky 12. A block-in-the-back penalty on an option keeper by Ryan Perrilloux on Brandon LaFell cancels a 10-yard gain to the 8. LSU eventually settles for a field goal.

On third-and-11, Kentucky’s André Woodson throws incomplete but Craig Steltz is called for pass interference. Kentucky goes on to kick a field goal to pull within 27-24.

After the Wildcats tied it 27-27 late in the fourth, LSU is penalized 10 yards for holding on the ensuing kickoff back to its 16. Colt David figured 10 yards could have made the difference in his last-gasp 57-yard attempt being good or just wide left as time expired.

In the first overtime, LSU’s Tyson Jackson is penalized 15 yards for slapping Woodson’s helmet on first-and-15 from the 30, moving UK to the 15. The Wildcats scored a touchdown five plays later.

LSU got to the 9 in the second overtime, but Toliver was penalized for being an ineligible receiver on the catch because he lined up on the line inside an eligible receiver to his left. Instead of first-and-goal the Tigers had second-and-13 at the 28 and had to settle for a field goal that UK matched.

In the third OT, defensive holding on Curtis Taylor in the end zone gave UK first-and-goal at the 3 leading to the game-winning touchdown.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
313 Posts
Phantasea466 said:
LSU was penalized a LOT! Seems it's been a bad trend lately for the Tigers. I agree that LSU is the best team in the nation and I don't see them loosing another game. 8)
3 weeks ago Early Doucet was lost to a groin injury and Matt Flynn had that high ankle sprain. Killed his mobility and seriously hampered the deep game. As good as they are, it's a lot easier to prepare for a one dimensional team.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
PBR said:
Phantasea466 said:
LSU was penalized a LOT! Seems it's been a bad trend lately for the Tigers. I agree that LSU is the best team in the nation and I don't see them loosing another game. 8)
3 weeks ago Early Doucet was lost to a groin injury and Matt Flynn had that high ankle sprain. Killed his mobility and seriously hampered the deep game. As good as they are, it's a lot easier to prepare for a one dimensional team.
yep! sad to say they are plagued right now. O line has 2 starters out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts