460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody from MI heading to the bash have room for me and my 11 year old son?

I'm looking to split the cost and driving to the bash with somebody. I'm in Southfield MI 48076

Just pm me if you are heading this way and wants some great company!!! Me and my son will be staying at the track with Dan Hobbs.

Thanks

see bruno and Damon I'm trying like hell to get there!!! :D

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
D,

Check your contact list, I have a filter so you can filter only people from Michigan, phone numbers and e-mail address included on the list, for instance.

Pontiac MI
Performance Crankshaftinc Detroit MI
DAGWOOD41 Riverside MI
D's557BBF Southfield MI
557FOX Lowell MI
rmcomprandy Roseville MI
tmurphy460 Portage MI
blown86hallet Garden City MI
torinojoe1971 farmington hills MI
nos-stang Holland MI
birdrader Cedar Springs MI
36 truck Iron Mountain MI

Sea you next week :wink:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
862 Posts
I hope ya'll find a ride man!!! Your not going to want to miss what I'm gonna do to your boys!! Video won't do them spankins any justice! :lol:

Keith

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Hey stang boy 9.21 in the 1/4 ain't gonna get it done :wink: Might outrun Bruno ..depends who can spray the most juice to it and still keep it off the guardrails??? :lol:

·
Registered
862 Posts
yeah but that 9.21 was leaving SOFT!! I agree, ain't gonna get it done against you but there may be a surprise or two. :wink: I could just stand there and stare at your car ALL day. That thing is sweet!! And Nicks got little tires too so I can spray more than him. I would be more worried about keeping it off the roof and not the gaurdrail though!! Did you get that Bruno tuneup on her yet?

Keith

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
what color would you like ?? :lol:

·
Registered
862 Posts
Yellow or white but don't go making anything special for me. The only place it would be appropriate to put them is on the deck lid so Nick can read them. I hope I'm in sight long enough for him to read the damn thing tough. This stang is gonna LEAVE on his ***!!!!! :lol:

Keith

·
Registered
862 Posts
D, any hope of ya'll showin up? Were gonna have some gatortail Friday night at the Roadhouse. That is if we are all still hungry after Nick buys all them there steaks!! :lol:

Remember biotch, MEDIUM RARE!!
Poppa Bear likes his well done like that *** of yours will be after all the spankins!! :lol:

Keith

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
That means there will be NO grudge racing, nobody gives a hoot about kicking anyone's azz but yours Gatorboy!!I knew you'd both chickenshit out!!!!!!!!.....LOOOOOOOOOOSERS................................Punk Azz little BITCHES :roll: :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Gatorbait ain't gonna come without you Taterhead............So he ain't clippin **** :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JUST GET THE FRIDGE STOCKED AND THAT RED MUSTANG READY! AND TURN DOWN THAT DAMN AIR CONDITIONER :wink:

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I'll get the fridge stocked D ,I don't know about the Mustang ,I ain't felt like messing with it, but I'll try to get it going, I think Perrin will tow it down for me thursday if I get it going.Now I feel like working on it!! :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts