460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firstly, I'm a hard *** and it's difficult to get praise from me... I'd like to recommend Remflex to anyone looking for exhaust gaskets. Their gaskets are thick graphite and seal excellently. I use them on my car and my truck. Blew out a collector gasket this weekend off roading, beating the truck a bit turning 6000 RPM cross-rutting and hitting holes, spinning tires. Collector gasket started leaking, presumably from extreme heat then sudden extreme cold from being submerged in 45* water repeatedly. My first failure of a Remflex gasket. Emailed them and they are sending me new collector gaskets no charge no questions.

Excellent company. Like I said I use them on headers and collectors on both car and truck where I've blown out paper gaskets. They are pricey but worth every penny and stand behind their product 100%. After a failure from abuse and the great customer service I'll definitely be using them for every exhaust gasket I need. Not worth wasting money on junk that will blow out when I can buy a top notch gasket that just works and if it blows out they'll replace it pronto. Just looking at and feeling the gaskets you can tell they're a quality piece. Great product from a company that truly value customers. www.remflex.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts