460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well to start off the the day the track temp was roughly 160*F at 2 in the afternoon today. i went 7 rnds and won super pro plus i took runner-up in the quick 16 gamblers race. and to think i almost didn't go because it was way too hot. lol

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Congrats Matt... We still have 2 more weeks here before there's any racing with less than 5 hours of driving to get there...

Doug...:cool:

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Wow, that's hot! Send some of that here to Jersey. We've had only 3 days in June so far, without rain. I like the cool temps, but we could use at least 2 days in a row of sun. :D Nice job on the racing. :cool:

·
Registered
555 Posts
Wow, that's hot! Send some of that here to Jersey. We've had only 3 days in June so far, without rain. I like the cool temps, but we could use at least 2 days in a row of sun. :D Nice job on the racing. :cool:

pack yer shite baby.......were going to Jersey!!!.......Hell, that really sounds nice right now with no rain in months and 105+ temps.:D

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no rain

we had a 10 min shower the other day that made it freaking miserable. i wish it would rain for a couple of days so we can water the ground. it is way to dry. i went a total of 11 rounds last night. we ran first round of the gamblers race at the end of the 4th round of super pro eliminations. i literally had 2 min to cool off between rnds. i could use a few more weekends of those payouts lol. it paid 1200 to win in super pro and 300 runner-up in gamblers race. not a bad weekend of racing. in the gamblers final round, the car spun and thats all she wrote. i run BART NELSON, NHRA SUPER PRO WORLD CHAMPION FROM 2008, I beat him last race and I guess I had a payback coming and got it.lol

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
Congrats on your win Matt !

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Good for ya man

Yeah we had them High temps yesterday on the ball field and it being a tournamet us coaches have to be dressed up in baseball uniforms to :mad: and then it came a thunderstorm last night so it is hot as hell during the days and storming at night

1 - 11 of 11 Posts