460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The priest stepped up to the first tee and took a mighty swing.
He missed the ball entirely and said "****, I missed."
The good Sister told him to watch his language.
On his next swing, he missed again. "****, I missed...”
"Father, I'm not going to play with you if you keep swearing," the nun said tartly.
The priest promised to do better and the round continued.
On the 4th tee, he misses again. The usual comment followed.
Sister is really mad now and says, "Father John, God is going to strike you dead if you keep swearing like that."
On the next tee, Father John swings and misses again.
"****, I missed."
A terrible rumble is heard and a gigantic bolt of lightning comes out of the sky and strikes Sister Marie dead in her tracks.
And from the sky comes a booming voice .......

"****, I missed."

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
:eek::D

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
A nun and her Mother Superior were out playing golf. As they played, the nun said, "Mother Superior, I feel I must confess to you that I feel my spirituality may be in question. You see, I've been cursing a lot lately.

Mother Superior: "How so, Sister?"
Nun: "Well, the last time I played golf, I whiffed on the first tee."
Mother Superior: "And you cursed then?"
Nun: "Well, no....but that was very upsetting. I said a silent prayer instead." But on the the fourth hole, I lost three of my best golf balls in the rough."
Mother Superior: That sounds very annoying, Sister, but it hardly justifies foul language."
Nun: "I didn't curse then, either, Mother Superior.... I said another prayer. But then my ninth hole tee shot was a terriblee slice. It bouced off the side of another golfer's cart, causing him to curse at me."
Mother Superior: "And you cursed at him in return?"
Nun: "No, Mother Superior. I prayed again. But the ball rolled to the edge of the rough where it was picked up by a squirrel."
Mother Superior: "Don't tell me you cursed one of God's little creatures."
Nun: "No, Mother Superior. But the squirrel ran with my ball and dropped it as it crossd the green. The ball came to rest about a foot and a half from the cup.
Mother Superior paused, then covered her mouth in disbelief as she shouted, "Oh ****!! Don't tell me you missed that fu%#in' putt?!?!:eek::D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts