460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aloha,

I know this might be a long shot but I am looking for a good place to put my motor together. Hard part is I live in Hawaii. If there is anyone that knows a shop here that can help me with my bbf build please help lol.

Mahalo,
Gonzo

·
Premium Member
5,588 Posts
Aloha Gonzo, hiki paha iaʻu ke lawe i kaʻu mea hana ana a ʻākoakoa ma kou hale. Kāhea mai iaʻu ma High Flow Dynamics e kūkākūkā :cool:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Hey Gonzo, I don't know any shops, but I was on vacation in your beautiful state on the island of Maui two years ago and there was some drag races going on while we were there. Maybe head to those or an autocross or the like and see if there is any Ford guys running that you can pick the brains of.

Lucas

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Gonzo, I don't know any shops, but I was on vacation in your beautiful state on the island of Maui two years ago and there was some drag races going on while we were there. Maybe head to those or an autocross or the like and see if there is any Ford guys running that you can pick the brains of.

Lucas
Maui is beautiful. I live on Oahu unfortunately and we have no track here. Hardly see guys from outer islands. Ill reach out remotely to see if they know anything, thanks for the idea!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aloha Gonzo, hiki paha iaʻu ke lawe i kaʻu mea hana ana a ʻākoakoa ma kou hale. Kāhea mai iaʻu ma High Flow Dynamics e kūkākūkā :cool:
hey, sorry i may live in Hawaii but i dont speak. I am glad to see a few local guys on here though. English translation please 😅

·
Registered
948 Posts
hey, sorry i may live in Hawaii but i dont speak. I am glad to see a few local guys on here though. English translation please 😅
According to my handy-dandy internet translator....."Hi Gonzo, maybe I can take my tools and gather at your house. Call me at High Flow Dynamics to discuss"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts