460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it was the most rushed and unprepared I have been at a race in a long time but the car ran like a champ for me Saturday in the True Street class. I won the 11 second catagory! Ran a 11.12, 11.09, and then running out of N20 :cry: 11.29. Average 11.17 :D
Didn't do so well in the bracket race the next day... broke out with a 7.37 on a 7.41 dial in...
And for those who were not there - it was HOT!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
True Street was supposed to pit in the circle track area, so being a good sport I went where directed. I was late getting in saturday *last heads up car entered* so I was rushed the whole weekend.
What class did you run Damon? How did the car do? I didn't see yours there, but did talk to the guy with the old T-bird.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
the1969fordguyinky said:
So it was the most rushed and unprepared I have been at a race in a long time but the car ran like a champ for me Saturday in the True Street class. I won the 11 second catagory! Ran a 11.12, 11.09, and then running out of N20 :cry: 11.29. Average 11.17 :D
Didn't do so well in the bracket race the next day... broke out with a 7.37 on a 7.41 dial in...
And for those who were not there - it was HOT!
Congradulations James on your 11.00 sec. category win!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts