460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking to buy new tires. What kind of tires should I get for my 15" rims? Will be using mine for daily driving. Current options are BF Goodrich or Toyo tires. Still deciding if what I'm looking for is the all-terrain variant but I'm thinking of dual-purpose tires I can use off-road. By the way, I must have read somewhere that Toyo and Nitto have particular tires with the same compound and construction. Not sure what series though. Can anyone confirm this?

·
Registered
792 Posts
I have Nitto A/T's on my truck and they have been a real good tire,not loud at all and work well.

I have Toyo M/T's as my road tire on my Bronco and those have been real good too but are a bit noisier.Make nice blue smoke too :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have mastercraft MTX on my one ford truck and I like them. Now these were 16"s but I would think they are available in 15" as well.
I'd buy them again. I'd post a link to ebay but it's been stupid on me for the last plus week and has fits where it doesn't render the page properly like now.
I'll try to come back and post a link

·
Registered
7 Posts
Both tire brands have great reviews online. I will probably go with Toyo tires since they provide a good grip on all road conditions.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I currently have a set of Toyo Proxes Sport tires for my other rig. I purchased it from 4WheelOnline. Nitto has a lot of good options to choose from, but I'm pretty satisfied with the traction and grip of Toyo tires.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts