460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked me up a new Springfield Armory XD-45 today for my new carry gun...

One of the nicest pieces I've ever put my mitts on... Comes with the hard case, holster, and 2 high cap. mags for only $529.00 Plus, it packs 14 rds. of 230gr. FMJ madness... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Doug... 8)

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Nice piece of iron there Doug. Why don't you send it down here and I'll make sure that it gets broken in right and loosened up a bit for you. :D

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
schmitty,
When you get done with it, send it to me :!:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You guys are all heart... I'll have to think hard on that one.....

NOT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Very nice! A friend of mine has a Sig 220 equinox .45. That's too much $$$ for me, but I liked the Taurus 24/7 Pro after fondling it a bit. Of course the XD gets lots of great reviews too and I'd rather have that than the Taurus. I just hope I happen upon some more money soon. Let us know how she shoots and if it has any issues (such as jamming with hollow points or whatever).

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
nice. I don't own any .45's, so how much would a box of 100 plinking rounds cost?

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Nevs said:
schmitty,
When you get done with it, send it to me :!:
Sure will. Now we just need to convince Doug to send it here so we can play. 8)

·
Registered
461 Posts
Hey

When you gents get done loosening it up, send it my way so I can scientifically compare it to my Commander and Para limited. Then I'll post the tabulated results here so everyone can see. :twisted:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
skosler said:
nice. I don't own any .45's, so how much would a box of 100 plinking rounds cost?
'bout $18.00... Esentially the same ones I use for defense as well... The FMJ's will out penetrate a HP because they don't open up as fast, but from my military and other experiences, the FMJ "will" definitely dish out a bad time on the recieving end...

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Where do you get a box of 100 plinking/target rounds for $18? At the local Wal-Mart, it's $29. It's only in the 18-20$ range for 9mm plinking rounds.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts