460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are very nice, even nicer for the money. I got mine for $525 including rings, locks, oil ring supports, and pins. They are a flat top with one big valve pocket. The pocket looks different that what I am used to seeing. I have pics, but need some help posting them. The pistons weigh in at 642 grams or so average and are for a 6.8 rod, 4.3 stroke combo. I hope the valve pocket will fit my stock type heads. Can someone help me with the pics?

Thanks
Kyle

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got them up....

Sorry about the glares. We have lots of lights at the shop and the pistons are really nicely finished.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are you picking on the weight of my pistons Lem???

I didn't think 641 or 642 was that heavy?

Kyle

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I get them

from my old boss. He gives me a good deal. The only thing is they are only available in .030 over.

Kyle

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dan what do

You have for me? I am about to get it done but I haven't sent the block out yet.

Lem you are right the pistons are a little on the heavy side, like you said about 50 grams. Must be too much corn, cheese, and beer here in Wisconsin. Still great for the price and good for a street strip deal.

For anyone who hasn't used or heard of Wiseco's Pro Tru line it is intended to bridge the gap between the full on race forged line of pistons and the cast hyper pistons like speed pro and kb. Great alternative to both and priced right.

Kyle

1 - 20 of 21 Posts