460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got the Mustang ready and loaded for the Bash.The Tbird is about ready to go back in the trailer .Then all I got to do is get the Motorhome ready and cleaned and de-winterized..Dang I'm lucky I don't have a job :rolleyes: I don't know how I'd ever find enough time to do all this:eek:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah , I almost forgot ...I gotta give my little buddy a bath too;):D

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why do I have to think that was funny???? because you say so??? I don't think so!!! :D;) But it was just a little funny..not alot ,but a little:p:DBruno brung a hell of a storm in with him:eek::eek:It's gettin pretty nasty here right now!!

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Mr.Mudd , I like the old cars myself...Just some fun toys for an old guy to play with:D:D

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
Why do I have to think that was funny???? because you say so??? I don't think so!!! :D;) But it was just a little funny..not alot ,but a little:p:DBruno brung a hell of a storm in with him:eek::eek:It's gettin pretty nasty here right now!!

holy shitballs ......were is storm chasin Jon at when you need him ...i need some live doppler in my truck , hail, starightline winds , rain holy moly :eek:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Sounds Like you got a good one goning on there we have a couple supposed to hit us tommorow pretty Hard

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Nick ,I'm on my way ...I'll be there in about 30 minutes;):D

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here StinkySnatch ..this ones for you ,I wouldn't want you to feel left out;)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts