460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sneakin' this in at work, so bear with me if I'm off a tad.

Looks like the Sherry crew is fighting some chassis issues, its wanting to make a hard right on the launch.

Nick went some 6.0's on motor, no nitrous passes yet.

Blake has gone like a 5.74 @ 122 plus.

Damon still playing with the tune up, 6.0's for him.

Hard luck Chuck has been some 6.40's, short shifting, has water in the oil so they are replacing the timing cover gasket as we speak.

Stinky snatch and Nick have not got it on yet...............

This is all I have for now guys, thanks to Damon for talking to me, you other turds I left messages on your phones suck...........:D

Sounds like the turnout was better than expected, real good time goin' on in KY right now. Back to tearing this pos 6.4 apart..........:(

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Think he went a 5.90 something with a 100 shot.

After talking with Blake a few minutes ago sounds like he has a copy machine........:D

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Home now. :)

Blake was going 1.29 60's, 5.78's round after round, mph was 122-123 or something ridiculous....that car flat gets it on the top end...I know first hand lol.

I think Gerry was having some lane changing issues....not sure on that one, my information comes in bits and pieces.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Them boys will be gettin' into some pretty good air later on...I'd say it's gettin' pretty good now...how late will they run?

I had half a hair up my *** to head down there...about 4.5 hours w/ no trailer.

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if it were 4.5 hours I'd be 3.75 away by now.......... :D

We went pretty late last year, even after the small rain Philip put a prep on it and it rocked.

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh I'd have the car with me lol. I went last year with no car, and it was the most fun I'd ever had being at a track without one. The bash is truly a special deal, you get to meet in person all the friends you make on this forum. its a great experience.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts