460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from the show. Great movie. You could tell the packed house enjoyed it too. Funny & sad. Even at 82 Clint is the toughest guy around. He doesn't even have to do anything, just stare. Last chance to see Clint act as he said that this will be his last acting role.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I saw it today too,good flick.It's sad to see our hero get old,but it's life!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I was disappointed in how little of the Torino we saw. And no action shots except the kid driving it away at slow speed.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
At least they didn't destroy 25 of them making the movie. Would that have been better? :shock:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I just came in from watching it as well... Was my birthday, so I treated myself to possibly the best Clint Eastwood film of all time... JMHO Rest assured, I'm buying this one when it comes out on DVD...

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
61 Posts
The bootleg copy has already mad it here to Iraq, and I can tell you that we all loved that movie! My sergeant now has a plethora of new nicknames for our soldier of Korean decent... :shock:

One of the best movies I've seen in a good while!

·
Registered
260 Posts
it is definatly a good movie. I will buy it when it comes out on DVD. I really like Clint eastwood movies and I also like 72 torinos, kinda the best of both worlds for me you could say. the ending definatly surprized me. it's sad to see a good actor retire.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Wow!! This is the best movie I've ever seen Clint do hands down. I would have to say he's made an exit for him self in the best way to be remembered. He reminds me a lot of my dad and the very limited things he said about the Korean war.

Ace

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
powerstrokeace said:
Wow!! This is the best movie I've ever seen Clint do hands down. I would have to say he's made an exit for him self in the best way to be remembered.

Ace
I agree totally Ace, there couldn't have been a better ending to cap off a career as great as his was... On a scale of 1-10 this one would blow the top off the chart... 8) 8) 8)

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
ditto what everyone else has said. Saw it last night

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Great movie!! I took the wife out on Friday night and we both thought it was one of the best movies we had seen in a long time.

PS. Not a movie for little ones due to language.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I did learn some new ethnic, um, words and uses that I found a bit, interesting. lol But, like everyone says, it was a great movie! I definitely advise people to see it! Without kids!

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
Agreed :!:
It was damned well worth the price of a ticket...

8)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts