460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a note to express my thanks to two of the many outstanding people on this forum. I have an intake that Scotty did porting on for another form member but I needed some special modifications. Scott said he did not have the machines to do the work but should call Lem.

Called Lem and to make a long phone conversation to a short thread he stated he knew of a person that could make such mods. He called this person, worked out the details and called me back. Lem doesn't know me but he took the time out of his busy schedule and solved my problem. Also to make things easy for me I am sending him the intake so he can forward it to the person doing the work!

My point is, here are two forum members taking time from their busy schedule and helping someone they do not know and are not making any money on the transaction but are willing to help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they have it I will buy it from them

A big thanks to Scott and especially Lem.

Mike

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Lem has also gone out of his way to help me also. Thats what sets this Forum aside and at the top because of the way we help each other, and other people visiting that just needs help. Lets all keep up the good work. Rick

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Those two are nice guys, I've talked to them before and had nice conversations with them. There are a lot of others here that help out us little guys a lot without expecting anything in return, Randy Malik, Bret Powell, Charlie Evans, Dave McClain, and loads of others, and I would like to thank them all from the bottom of my heart for what they offer us here.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
richter69 said:
I've dealt with both Scotty and Lem, both have gone out of their way to take care of me, even when they dint have to.

Hats off.
X2 Jon... It's nice to ask someone a question(s) and get a straight answer... And they tell you like it is so you stand more of a chance of things turning out the way you want them to, and wondering what went wrong....

Be C 8) 8) L,

Doug... 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts