460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Am I the only one that thinks that graphic crosses over the proverbial "line" for use on a vehicle that is in the public eye? If I were the sanctionnig body I'dtoss them a roll of duct tape and tell them to return when covered up.

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Nah.... I would put Tampax on it and paint it pink for enough money!

LOL!!!!

That is a little wild though!

·
Registered
620 Posts
Am I the only one that thinks that graphic crosses over the proverbial "line" for use on a vehicle that is in the public eye? If I were the sanctionnig body I'dtoss them a roll of duct tape and tell them to return when covered up.
I agree 100%...it sure doesn't leave much to the imagination...especially on something that would be seen by so many people at a "family" type event.
I must admit, I got a chuckle out of it...but I still don't think it is appropriate for the "public eye."

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Ya know what, I agree w/you guy's:eek: BUT, Like Cale said, If they waived big bucks in front of my face, It sure would be TEMPTATION:)

·
Premium Member
5,554 Posts
Not used to seeing such a sponsor on a racecar, but that doesn't make it wrong in my eyes. My opinion is that there is nothing wrong with a public campaign for the use of condoms.

·
Registered
86 Posts
That is awsome.

Reminds me of when I was in 7th grade our teacher had given us a blank sheet of paper and asked us to draw up an ad for stuff like dog food etc;.Anyway,as I was stuck on stupid on what to draw my friend got started in a flash and drew up a condom ad.The funniest thing about it was he first drew the penis and testicules with pubes and vains with the rubber being slid on with the trojan rapper in full advertisment.

He just past away of an heart attack.He was 29.

He would have loved that ad on the car.

·
Premium Member
5,554 Posts
Reminds me of when I was in 7th grade our teacher had given us a blank sheet of paper and asked us to draw up an ad for stuff like dog food etc;.Anyway,as I was stuck on stupid on what to draw my friend got started in a flash and drew up a condom ad.The funniest thing about it was he first drew the penis and testicules with pubes and vains with the rubber being slid on with the trojan rapper in full advertisment.

He just past away of an heart attack.He was 29.

He would have loved that ad on the car.
When I was in college I had an assigment to write a paper on what I might do as a work of public art, what message would my work convey, etc.

I wrote a detailed paper about unrolling a huge condom over Coit Tower in San Francisco, one over Hoover Tower at Stanford University etc.

Long story short, I got an "A" on the assignment.

Paul

·
Registered
86 Posts
When I was in college I had an assigment to write a paper on what I might do as a work of public art, what message would my work convey, etc.

I wrote a detailed paper about unrolling a huge condom over Coit Tower in San Francisco, one over Hoover Tower at Stanford University etc.

Long story short, I got an "A" on the assignment.

Paul
Your teacher must have been laughing too hard not to give you an "A".

1 - 16 of 16 Posts