·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greg, I just saw the write up on you in PHR this month. Very cool!!! :D :D

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
Thanks, guys!

I haven't seen the magazine yet, so I'm kinda jonesin' right now. Hopefully the folks I mentioned with my writeup get their proper credit.

Greg

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
Thanks, Mark. I mentioned the Texas Outsiders as well, but if they got left out, I guess I'll just put up a link right here.

http://www.texasoutsiders.com

http://www.texasoutsiders.com/TexasThunder/index.html

Great guys that do some awesome chassis fabrication, painting, and engine work.

They put my roll bar in, I used their shop to minitub my car, and the car was painted in their paint booth. (another guy painted the car, but the booth was offered up gratis).

They have also saved me big $$$ on speed shop type stuff. Harnesses, helmets, you name it.

Greg

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Greg,

We were in Kroger the other day and I snuck over to the magazine rack and went through the PHR magazine looking for you. Evidently it must have been the previous issue and they hadn't received the newest issue.

I'll have to pick one up and then bring it with me in April. We can set up an autograph booth for you :p :lol: :p :lol:

Congrats again!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
305 Posts
PHR

Greg's issue has the new BG inline carb on the cover, the one before has my car in the upper right hand corner... (Greg's should be in the March issue IIRC)

Jim

(congrats again Greg, too bad that awesome wheels up launch wasn't in high res, that pic was just too cool!)

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Well I don't know where you all live but I get my magazines about 2 weeks after the rest of the entire planet. So at least I have something to look forward too.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Greg,

Sweet car man. If you're up for it, maybe we can do a photo shoot on your car some day. I have a really good photographer and writer in Austin. If you don't mind hitting the road with the Torino, maybe we can set something up soon. Just email me at [email protected]. Jim W can tell you if it's worth it or not.

·
Registered
305 Posts
yes

Bring several friends, lots of drinks, and be ready for 4 hours and hundreds of shots. It is incredible to see what they can do for your car with a good eye for layout and a serious camera. Mine was worth every minute of the 20+ hour round trip to Atlanta plus every $ of the budget busting repairs..

Jim

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
Johnny Hunkins said:
Greg,

Sweet car man. If you're up for it, maybe we can do a photo shoot on your car some day. I have a really good photographer and writer in Austin. If you don't mind hitting the road with the Torino, maybe we can set something up soon. Just email me at [email protected]. Jim W can tell you if it's worth it or not.
Thanks for the offer, Johnny! Sounds good to me. I sent you an email just now, too.

Greg

1 - 20 of 20 Posts