460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cant wait until friday :lol: . I cant wait to do some heads-up racing any volunteers :lol: . C-Ya then

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Hey Bada$$79.I'll take some of it :D You may be faster with your bumper tucked in.lol

·
Registered
194 Posts
I for one and my driver for another are going to be really dissapointed if there is not some kind of heads up action and I am not really looking for gruge type racing. Maybe some type of grouping of cars say 7-8 second cars, 6-6.99 second cars, 5-5.99 second cars etc. Hopefully there will be several cars in each group. You know when cars are that close to each other you have a good chance to win (can you say hole shot) even though you are at the high end et. Gruge racing is fun and we will be glad to take part in that but a grouping of cars would be nice. The quick 16 Saturday night race would be fun and we plan to get in that but we have no now idea how it works, do you run off your dial-in time or is all the races heads up, will dragsters be allowed in the field? Is it Friday yet??

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Geez, all the fast cars wanting some heads up action! Give a slow guy a chance :D
Yeah grouping by ET will be alright. We can also do licensed cars vs. each other and full racecars vs. each other. King of the street and king of the track!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
the1969fordguyinky said:
Geez, all the fast cars wanting some heads up action! Give a slow guy a chance :D
Yeah grouping by ET will be alright. We can also do licensed cars vs. each other and full racecars vs. each other. King of the street and king of the track!
Now there's an idea! I want to see some actual "Street" cars have at it even thouth mine isn't a street car. Something like your car vs Greg Pettit :idea:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have got a full size ford pick-up that weights 3300+lbs with a 575cu bbf. Hey WILDMAN that bumper looks good on the truck thanks :lol: I agree we all need to get together and make some rules on heads up racing with there E.T.s.. :D C-YA tomorrow

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Hey George I'm glad it fit, I kinda hate to cut one down without the truck being here....See ya tomorrow :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts