460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK guys, you remember a few weeks ago when I asked for you opinions on the deal with the Lenco...? Well, I have good news... Well sort of, depends how you look at it...

I called John (The guy I got it from) and told him we should send it to Lenco and have it checked out, since neither one of us truly new what the scoop was on the tranny... And he said "if" there was indeed something wrong with it, he would make it right... We also agreed, upon recieving a clean bill of health from Lenco, that the deal would go through as originally planned...:D:D Well he came and picked it up and took it to Lenco himself, because he was going to San Diego... He called me from Lenco last week, and told me it was going to cost $1200.00 to have it fixed and freshened up...:eek::eek: It wasn't anything major, just the spragues needed to be replaced along with some other stuff...

I'm not trying to start anything, so please don't turn it into something that it isn't... I just thought I'd let you guys know that my "hunch" was indeed correct...;)

Thanks,

Doug...:cool:

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
if thats the cost, it's the price to make it right. the agreement was make it right and he get's the heads

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
So,is the trade deal discontinued?:confused:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So,is the trade deal discontinued?:confused:
Nope... He's paying to get the trans reconditioned, and then we'll finish the trade as originally agreed upon by both parties...:cool::cool:

Doug...:cool:

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
If both of you are happy in the end that is all that matters bud.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts