460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
They showed that picture in a CCW class I took this week. There was some debate to weather is was Glock foot or a trap shooter resting his gun on his shoe.

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Never heard of Glock foot, what is it?
The instructor said the term came about when cops started carrying Glocks and shooting themselves in the foot because of the trigger safety on glocks....cops would keep their finger on the triger while holstering and the gun would discharge resulting in a "glock foot" like the picture above.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
A supervisor where I work did this with a 30-06 about 6 years ago. The guys at work was calling him at the hospital and messing with him, like telling him they heard he had an accident and asking him if he needed a "toe-truck", good thing he has a good sense of humor.:)

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Stupid cops, I own a Glock .40 caliber, and that's the first thing you do is learn to keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot.
X2 Joe, that is one of the commandments of guns. Always know where the gun is pointed and keep the finger off of the trigger until ready to shoot.:confused:

·
Registered
928 Posts
The instructor said the term came about when cops started carrying Glocks and shooting themselves in the foot because of the trigger safety on glocks....cops would keep their finger on the triger while holstering and the gun would discharge resulting in a "glock foot" like the picture above.

aw yes glock foot, you know when your the only person in the room with enough training and skill to handle a glock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj4yUpR1PB0

1 - 16 of 16 Posts