460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys have alot of nice and fast cars,i really liked the 2 trucks grudge racing.Damon's motor sounded real healthy,i really liked Brunos car i liked that it still has a full interior.Also Greg Sheridan's car i think that was his name and the Joker i think green and Silver Fairmont was cool.I got a good laugh when Bruno seen the camera was on him and was ready to grudge race.Maybe one of these years i can get my car down there at the BBF Bash with you guys,looked like alot of fun.

Later Mark.

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Like I said before,

If bruno would have raced cars in his class he would have been victorious!

It's not easy racing cars with less weight and more HP!!! ONLY THREE MORE MONTHS UNTIL THE BASH!!!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I have to go to Oregon the first 2 weeks of April, so it's doughtful if I can get my car there this year if it's in April. Last year I was loaded and ready to leave when the date was changed :cry: Sounds fun 8)

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bruno,

I don't know about getting your *** handed to you,it looked like a couple of your races were pretty close.I still have a full interior in my car but no roll bar yet.Bruno,here's a couple pictures of my car don't know if you've seen it before,Later Mark.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Mark, Nice ride.
If you don't bring that thing too Norwalk and Columbus next season,I'm COMIN AFTER IT. :lol: :shock:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bruno,

Thanks for the compliment your car is real clean also,is that a factory Ford color on your car.

Rick,

Just come the day before the Columbus and Norwalk races with a trailer and pick me up then you'll see my car there for sure Ha Ha!

Later Mark.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bruno,

I thought it was i think it's the same color that was on my brothers wife's 88 5.0 Notchback.

Later Mark.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
What color is that ? Charcoal Slow Metallic....ooops I meant Charcoal Glow Metallic..sorry mr. Bruno Sir :lol: :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts