460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a few things happen lately that have motivated the ever loving crap out of me. I think I'm gonna finally finish this thing once and for all... No more procrastinating.....

Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Had a few things happen lately that have motivated the ever loving crap out of me. I think I'm gonna finally finish this thing once and for all... No more procrastinating.....

Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John,

Did coming to the Big Block Ford Bash have anything to do with it:rolleyes:

Will car be ready for next year's race:)

Bruce

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
My money tree just won't bloom. Car looks the same now as it does in the picture. Hopefully some of the motivation will rub off and my tree won't completely die... lol. dangit...

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
You go Bozzelle.............;) GET THAT THING DONE.................

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
John,

Did coming to the Big Block Ford Bash have anything to do with it:rolleyes:

Will car be ready for next year's race:)

Bruce
Bash had a little to do with it. But mostly things have slowed down around the house and levelled off at work. The kids also finish baseball at the park next week, so I'll have more time in the evenings to work on it.

I'm going to try and get it ready for when the weather finally starts to cool here...

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
About Time !! LOL

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Yea way to go i always liked the look of that car. i'm gettin of my butt today and starting the 302 build for my cobra two that i blew to pieces last december at the track its hard to believe 6 months zipps by that fast. Good luck with it keep us posted.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts