·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The carving kit (little hack saw type tools) really helps. After I carved the Ichabod Crane pumkin I showed it to Logan and said Muahahahahaha..... He backed away and said "Don't Daddy, that scares me" :lol: :lol:

Making a memory for the youngen's and having some fun in the process. I have 2.5 hours in the Ichabod pumpkin :roll:

Anyone else have carved pumpkins, post the pictures here.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I don't have any carving pics , but here are some pics of when I was growing competition pkins . I will have to send you guys some seeds and we will have a bbf pkin grow off :mrgreen: You need a chain saw to carve these things they are about 8"-10" thick .
440 lbs

572 lbs

572 still in the patch

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Holly Pumpkin Bat Man !!!

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
The one I carved the wife deemed it too perverted, and thus it was was filed into the trashcan. I thought it funny, wife thought it no so funny, guess who won??? :lol:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
587 Posts
ky mustang said:
I don't have any carving pics , but here are some pics of when I was growing competition pkins . I will have to send you guys some seeds and we will have a bbf pkin grow off :mrgreen: You need a chain saw to carve these things they are about 8"-10" thick .
440 lbs

572 lbs

572 still in the patch

:wink:

·
Registered
166 Posts
ky mustang said:
440 lbs

572 lbs

572 still in the patch

man those are huge!

·
Registered
166 Posts
ky mustang said:
Those are not really huge in the world of big pumpkins. Here is a pic of the world record grown by Joe Jutras , I think it weighs 1689 # :shock:

WOW!!!!

Is that like a certain "breed" of pumpkins?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts