460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Its that time again for all the hunters out there. Wish everyone a safe and sucsessful hunt.
Would be COOL if Fred Myerkel brought down some of those MOOSE steaks to a bash sometime! :D :shock: 8) :wink:
Those are the best.
Regards.
Al

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
can't wait. here are some pics from my game carmera.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Our general firearms season starts next Sunday... I can't wait to get out with my kids and (hopefully) spend some good quality time in the woods...

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I cant wait. I have a friend who lives in the mountains of SC and he has us a spot to hunt Bear. This may be the scariest thing ive ever done but I am determined to try it.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Got my 25' camo 5th wheel camper setup at the camp site yesterday. I'm on a 4600 acre lease for hunting and 4 wheeling. Bow season is in full swing and the Bucks will be in rut soon :D :) Rick

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Better watch it Rick, ya might not be able to find it when you go back... :lol: :wink:

Hey CD, black bears are not a big deal... They're pretty non-aggressive... Unless you find a sow with cubs, but unless she "feels" threatend, most often even then she'll just pack up the young'uns and head out...

Good luck guys, have fun, and be safe...

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
379 Posts
just got back from pheasant huntin, deer opener in 3 weeks! :D i wanna try and get me a damn cougar this year :D

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Bret Powell said:
Skosler,

I'll bet that really ticked you off... you could've got some really good shots of the coon had them dang deer not showed up. :evil:

LOL! Bret
I need to set a trap. I probably have about 4-6 coons a night showing up.

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
I'm not a deer hunter, just never got into it. Have a Turkey and Grouse trip lined up in PA in a few weeks. Tough going trying to hunt grouse here in VA. Went last year, walked 7 miles over the most God forsaken hills and didn't see a single thing...hopefully PA is a little better. Good luck to all.

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Come on out here and hunt Chilly. I will put more birds in front of you than you could possibly shoot in a lifetime. :lol: Minimal walking too. :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts