460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just taking a minute to wish everyone a happy and prosperous new year.

2008 was without question the hardest year of my life and I'm really hoping 2009 shakes out a little better. Not only for myself, but for everyone else too.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I definately wish all my 460ford brothers a HAPPY NEW YEAR and best of luck to everyone with their projects! And, someone have a few beers for me since I'm stuck in a patrol car tonight. At least I'm driving it and not riding in the back seat 8) Chris

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
HAPPY NEW YEAR, may we see many more.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Happy New Year everybody !!!

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Happy New Year everyone.

I guess it makes me feel better to hear that others fealt that 2008 was a bad year or perhaps the worst year of their life. I certainly am a member of the second group. I was really hoping that 2009 was going to be better for me personally but with all the issues in our economy I am not optomistic that it is going to be all that much better.

Anyway, as stated above

Happy New Year to one and all

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Sack up boys. The New Year is going to be great if you make it that way.
Happy New Year guys. 8)

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Happy New Years to all! I haven't been around much this past year, but I'll be more active this year. Been bringing my brother's 47 Ford Truck back to life, and we fired up the 472 (my old Fairlane engine) last weekend. Sounds awesome! I plan to bring it back to his house next weekend, so I'll get some videos of it around the block. :lol:

I'll do another thread later, but here's a teaser. :D

·
Registered
560 Posts
Happy New Year to everyone. 2008 was pretty bad, but I got to meet a bunch of cool people at the Bash, so it wasn't a complete write off.
Here's to a great 2009!!!
:twisted:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts