460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And here's a special DUI test for those of you that may have one too many tonight/today... Whatever the case may be...:D:D:eek:

Doug...:cool:

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Darn booze goggles, they get ya in trouble all the time.:D

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
:eek:Oh no I think I've seen both of her at the bar too.:eek:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Well, it's St Paddy's day, I'm Irish, so just before I go to the saloon to drink some green beer, I'll tell my favorite Irish joke. I may have told it before, or you might have heard it, but just shut up and read it again.

Terry walks into the pub, and he's mess. His eyes are black, his nose is broken, teeth missing and big lumps all over his head. "My God man", exclaimed the bartender "what the hell happened to you?"
"It was Paddy O'Harrington" said Terry. "He did this to me".
"That little ****?" said the bartender. "He couldna done something like this to a big man like you!" "He must have had something in his hand!"
"He did" said Terry. "It was a baseball bat, and horrible beating he gave me with it!"
"But didn't you have something in your hand Terry?" gasped the bartender.
"That I did!" said Terry.
"Well, what was it"? said the bartender.
Said Terry, "It was Mrs. O'Harrington's breast, and a thing of beauty it is, but useless in a fight!"

·
Registered
555 Posts
Smasher says "Happy St. Paddy's day"

Aye!......From the Man who knows best!!!.....Happy St. Paddy's Day everyone!:D Now, Who would like to kiss me Irish arse first???:Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caCEKKWO1mU...........

Hope no one is offended by video.....I just really like the song. This video is part of the reason I'm where I'm at now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts