460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, just got back from the States, started in SF, hired harleys and did 1500 miles in California and then returned the bikes in Vegas, I had already had some communication with Paul Kane and he had offered to meet us in SF which he did and showed us around, we had a few beers and it was good to meet him, we took in the PCH(highway 1) Seqouia Nat Park, Yosemite, Highway 395 top to bottom, loads along the way and went through Death Valley on route to Vegas overnighting at Stovepipe Wells, the ride through there was "AWESOME" just like to say a public thank you to Paul for his time, and everyone we met along the way were friendly and accommodating, so thanks to the USA for that, I'll post a couple of pics once we have them sorted, now planning to do Route 66 in 2007, must get this 528ci cobra finished ASP!!! regards to all. Dave (Daxcobra) :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,565 Posts
Dave,

I once rode from San Diego to the SF bay area, but technically speaking you have now ridden a motorcycle through more areas of California than I have.

It was great to meet you; maybe again sometime...here or there. 8)

Paul

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Cool :p sounds like an awesome trip, glad you had fun!
Hwy 395 from top to bottom, huh??
Well, you were in my neck of the woods at the bottom where 395 meets up with interstate 15 in the Victorville area 8)

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
re Harley trip

Torino, you sure do live in a fantastic area of the states, some of the scenery was breathtaking, on a motorcycle probably the best way to see it, although we passed some people in Death Valley cycling/hiking!!! Big respect to them. Dave :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts