460 Ford Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
What are you trying to say Les? Are you threatening us with prosecution for a hate crime? The victim has to be of a protected group of society to qualify for the hate crime laws to be in effect. You are not in that category. You are just an obnoxious moron who irritates everyone he comes in contact with. You have worn out your welcome on this board for a second time, and for the life of me I can not figure out why you have not been given the permanent boot. I know this is not a democracy, and I have no problem with that, but if it was I for one would cast my vote right now for your immediate expulsion. You do nothing for this board except create hate and discontent. You have no expertise to share, and usually mock those who do. I really don't understand why you are allowed to continue to use the oxygen that could be put to use by a productive member of society. Do us all a favor Les, when California breaks off and falls into the sea, hang on tight and ride it all the way down.

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
X2 :roll:

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Doug... 8)

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
:?: :?

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: That's the longer version of what Chilly said... Should be made a sticky... Or better yet, people should have to read it before entering the forum... Though there is no way to tell if they did or not...

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
251 Posts
AZFairlane said:
What are you trying to say Les? Are you threatening us with prosecution for a hate crime? The victim has to be of a protected group of society to qualify for the hate crime laws to be in effect. You are not in that category. You are just an obnoxious moron who irritates everyone he comes in contact with. You have worn out your welcome on this board for a second time, and for the life of me I can not figure out why you have not been given the permanent boot. I know this is not a democracy, and I have no problem with that, but if it was I for one would cast my vote right now for your immediate expulsion. You do nothing for this board except create hate and discontent. You have no expertise to share, and usually mock those who do. I really don't understand why you are allowed to continue to use the oxygen that could be put to use by a productive member of society. Do us all a favor Les, when California breaks off and falls into the sea, hang on tight and ride it all the way down.
X 1000 :lol:

·
Registered
176 Posts
I think John Wayne once said "Lifes tough, its tougher when you're stupid"

Now if you don't understand that, let me make myself perfectly clear,
you are a moron, you seem to have no redeeming qualities, you are
no better than pond scum on the genetic pool. Kill yourself now, before
you pollute gene pool even further. I know you can do it, I'll even hold
your beer...

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Come on Guy's, Lets don't get carried away :shock: :shock: . But really Les,Why do you invite these kind of remarks with stuff like that. I sometimes wonder what guy's like you are thinking when you say and do things like you do. It's like you want people not to like you. The most important thing on this earth to me is God,Family,and my friends. These cars wouldn't be any fun at all w/out my friends. I consider everyone on THIS FORUM my friend, even the ones I havn't talked to or met. I can't personally say I dislike you but, I can see why some of the guy's feel the way they do. Rick

·
Registered
235 Posts
I don't want to validate such rubbish but I find the term "Hate Crime" demeaning to the victims. I am waiting for someone to be punished for a "Like Crime".

·
Registered
708 Posts
Re: Hey AZfairlane

747JETMECH said:
Hey AZfairlane...........

That will take Paul Kane, and several of us good guys out! Think of some other natural disaster!

HA HA :D
We'll notify you guys to take an out-of-state vacation BEFORE we set off the C-4. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
183 Posts
canzus said:
I think John Wayne once said "Lifes tough, its tougher when you're stupid"

Now if you don't understand that, let me make myself perfectly clear,
you are a moron, you seem to have no redeeming qualities, you are
no better than pond scum on the genetic pool. Kill yourself now, before
you pollute gene pool even further. I know you can do it, I'll even hold
your beer...
stupid is as stupid does ,,,, les i think you need some help..maybe if you kill yourself now they might forgive you..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
790 Posts
I'm sorry to all the rest who live in California, we will try to give you ample notice of any impending disaster. And let's face it, all you have to do is get on this side of the Colorado river.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.