460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all of yall that are going to the bash be carefull driving and racing and have fun and remeber we wont to see some video's and stats, and we want to know those that win/loses there grudge matches and so on, so yall becarefull and have fun.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Sorry Mr.Mudd...but what happens at the Bash..Stays at the Bash;):D:D

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well be safe anyway, I wsh i could ride up just to watch but I have to work friday till 5pm so the good stuff would probally be over by then:(

·
Registered
685 Posts
Well be safe anyway, I wsh i could ride up just to watch but I have to work friday till 5pm so the good stuff would probally be over by then:(
Work??? Just call in sick!! Most of us are starting to feel bad right about now..
"Might need to take Thursday and Friday off Boss, not feeling so well"?!

Thursday evening is gonna be so much fun!!!!

(wonder if the road-house has craw-fish?)

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
i hope you going by Big D's house to pick his azz up ....... ive got some goose and oj waiting on him :D

If "D" can't make it, my girl and I will help with your "GOOSE and OJ"?...

Now look at what you got me doing?? I'm turning into a post "WHORE"!!!
When I should be working on this Diesel!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
I hope that everyone who attends has a great time! Maybe, I'll make it next year. Take alot of pictures and video, and post it on the forum for those of us that couldn't make it.
Gary

·
Registered
560 Posts
Dammit, y'all can't be missing this one, we're doing more for the DVD this year, and it ain't gonna be right without everyone being there!:mad:
I can't take off of work either, but I did anyway, told 'em at the beginning of the season I wasn't gonna be there, I figure I'll either get a raise or get fired when I get back!:D

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Yeah this one aint gona happen for me either........:(

On a good note Saturday might be a hell of a chase day in Kansas..............:)
Be sure to put up some video of the chase.:cool:

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
My car is rockin and rollin, I cant get off work to get there early enough.

You see these POS 6.4's are coming unwound......I wont go into detail but I hope that 2010 model aint a piece of **** like these phuckers are.......... That and these chickenshit companies around here I guess need them to make a living or something............:rolleyes:

Simple as that...............:mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Jon, you are already seeing alot of 6.4's going south? I thought you made a living on 6.0's!!You need to come to the bash. I want to "call you out"!! I think the brick will give you a good race. F^^* the diesel's!!!

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
6,392 Posts

One on the left ate a cam lobe.....go figure. the right one some dumbass left a wire touching the high press pump and it rubbed through. I have another waiting outside that ate a piston. Had one last week i had to fix after some dealership in OKC put a shortblock in it...............some people should not even be allowed to own tools............:mad::mad::mad:

I can back one in and have the cab raised in 45 minets, even when (whoever the phuck designed those cab bolts should have his dick set on fire) the cage nut spins and you have to break out the mig and weld the damn nut in place.

6.4 owners....CHANGE YOUR OIL!!!!!!! and not at the interval the book says. The oil is ****, and these motors kill it fast. That and the regen is a fuking joke. Every, 3000 miles guys, if you cant afford the oil changes then you don't need the damn truck.

Yall got me pissed now................:mad:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Jon,since we're talking about oil changes,I change my 7.3 oil every 5k. Is that too long?:confused:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts