460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dont you just love the look you get when you drive your toy through the mcdonalds drive thru? "im sorry sir, i can't hear you because your car is too loud!"

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Well unfortunatly my daily driver truck isn't too loud normally but you can't leave it running in a drive through. There is just something about a diesel running that really messes with those intercoms even though the exhaust exits on the oppisite side of the truck and even has a muffler on it the knocking of the engine is seriously making noise that drives those things nuts

·
Registered
230 Posts
at mcdonalds ...

my truck sets off alarms and they complain about it being too loud in the drive through, but the best part is the girl at the window was swarmed by guys trying to check it out, and the one of the guys pointing and yelling THAT'S GOTTA BE A BIGBLOCK!! lol

·
Registered
720 Posts
alarms

yea i remember in the early 90's the first time i rode through a parking lot and set off an alarm,what a blast we spent the rest of the night riding through all the lots setting them off ,what a blast .we got over it in a couple of weeks but i was fun!my brother and i threaten to put treads and tags back on and go to some cruisins and harrass some imports ,but you know the reason about wearing out your race stuff .oh well

1 - 7 of 7 Posts