460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my friends did a 3 way trade and came out on the short end of the stick, kinda got scammed. They are supposed to trade back but the guy may be trying to sell it. He's in the Celina OH area so if you see this car for sale, at a dragstrip or an all ford event like NMRA then call me ASAP!

502-220-5383

More Pictures here

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f75/Phantasea466/Mike C Mustang/

The car number and name on the side glass have been removed. The cross and little boy in the quarter window was still on the car when it left Mike's hands. Oh and the Mustang was still on the hatch window. The P-51 Mustang on the radiator support has been removed and the car has For Sale signs in red on the windows.

Please PLEASE help me find this car.

Any information please let me know ASAP!

Thanks!

502-220-5383

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
What made it a short end of the stick scam(ish) deal? What was your friend supposed to get out of the deal in trade for his car? Hope it gets ironed out.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think it has or had pink stickers. That wouldn't fly with Mike :lol:

The deal went down like this.

Mike had his car for sale

Guy #1 calls and says that he would trade a Camaro for the Mustang and then Mike would trade the Camaro to Guy #2 for a 69 Mustang and a 70 Mustang blah blah blah............

Trade one went down but the trade guy # 2 wouldn't call back or ????? So we think it's the same guy with 2 different phone numbers.

Mike called yesterday but I haven't heard from him today. He has the Camaro loaded up and ready to take back to this guy, Mikes Mustang is worth a lot more money, say a $10,000 to $15,000 difference.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
That's the way those bowtie boys are...you can't trust any of them :x

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
You want me to put out a contract on him? BIL from Italy is visiting this week. :lol:

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Phantasea466 - I hate theifs, but it sounds like you friend "Mike" was making things easy for them. Might give him a heads-up to making better decesions like that one. The whole deal stunk from the beginning the way it sounds :wink:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Damon - Im glad it is working out for him. Like I always tell my Mother I am glad she raised me to be honest but she only forgot to teach me..... that many out there in the world wasn't. taught honest. :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts