460 Ford Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you have noticed I am asking lotsa BBF questions. I have a fox with a vortech renegade build and am sick of the upkeep and need to educate myself on this stuff so please bare with me for a few months. ANYWAYS I see good power from both srock and TFS A460 style stuff. Why should go one way or another as the price of the heads seam the same and I won't be porting this stuff to start. I am going to build this next year a 545 11.5.1 streeet terror. Just need some guideance as right now I am leaning heavy towards the A style but not sure if p51 that I cannot find anywhere will get me to my 800hp goal.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Head types

Over on the old site there was a few posts (some with pics) of the differences between all the head types. You might check and see if Chilly has had time to move them over here, if not you might be able to find them over at the old site. If I remember correctly Mr. Kane & Mr. Evans both had good posts on the subject.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.