460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, I'm headed to the track tomorrow morning with the Maverick for the first time ever. Gotta get some shakedown runs on it and see how it runs. I'll keep ya posted on what/how it goes. Wish me luck! Thanks, John.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Well guys, I'm headed to the track tomorrow morning with the Maverick for the first time ever. Gotta get some shakedown runs on it and see how it runs. I'll keep ya posted on what/how it goes. Wish me luck! Thanks, John.
Good luck John I used to have a tube chassis 70 Maverick.

·
Registered
371 Posts
John, good luck and be safe.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Got back late last night from the races, and all in all it was a good day. The car went nice and straight and I never had to use 1 tool on it all day. I made 5 runs, and so far the best was a [email protected] with a 1.32 60ft. There is a lot more in it. I should be able to get easy .40's-.30's with some tuning and some new rubber. Thanks for the kind words guys! Man, I forgot how good it feels to launch a quick car! John.

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Got back late last night from the races, and all in all it was a good day. The car went nice and straight and I never had to use 1 tool on it all day. I made 5 runs, and so far the best was a [email protected] with a 1.32 60ft. There is a lot more in it. I should be able to get easy .40's-.30's with some tuning and some new rubber. Thanks for the kind words guys! John.
:cool: Good deal U comin to tha bash ?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Good deal John. I will lay a whippin on you when I get your old Torino done. I am gonna run 14x15 x 32 rubber under it. I will send you some pictures to you when I get it back from the bodyshop.

Tore

1 - 13 of 13 Posts