460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Might want to put a little more travel (bump stop) restriction in them springs. Going UP aint so bad, its that damn "down" travel that kills the stuff.

Gotta go remember to shove a couple of spring rubbers in the drag springs. Mine are pretty damn soft on the compression....

T

·
0 Posts
A race car always has dents & scratches.. I figured it would look worse from seeing your wheel stands. :D

·
Registered
787 Posts
from the way it looked on the video i would have bet ALOT that the headers would have been wasted.lucky.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
I agree with the above posts in that I thought the headers would look A LOT worse than they do.. Right now I would say no harm done...

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree Dave and Phil, I would have thought the header damage would have been MUCH worse.

You guys should have seen the headers on the Black car I used to have. Previous owner flatenned the headers street racing by bottoming out on th street and NOT from any wheels up launches.

I found the pictures and uploaded them. Look how close these Hooker headers are to the ground and they were beat all to hell!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts