460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, ive got a set of custom headers for my car to fit in a 460, but has anyone used these from cites restoration?
http://www.critesrestoration.com/mustang.htm
Theyre towards the bottom, and theyre way cheaper than hookers(that sounds bad:D)
The ones i have are pretty old, and were hand made so theyre not real perfect. Anways, any input would be appreciated.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, no one seems to have any expierience with crites, how hard would it be to fab up headers myself? Or maybe, should just build em to mount up twin turbos lol. Seriously though, im pretty sure that my bay will be pretty full with a 460, so how hard would it be to build a set of headers to fit in with no cutting of the towers or such.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just installed the crites header on my 460/66 falcon, perfect fit. They hang a little low but I didn't use their engine install kit which probably has the motor sitting up a little higher. much cheaper than hooker!!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
I used the Crites tranny crossmember, and motor mounts, wish I would have bought their headers. I am sure they would have fit better than the maddog headers I bought that I had to send back twice to get rebent.
Dave
:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts