460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are a custom built set by texas chassis works.I had them in a fox body with motor plates jw bell from big blockford to glide,i had a d&d k-member they are2-1/4 tubes they fit very tight to the engine and floor of the car.As i said before they were custom built for my car but should work in any car with the same combo engine & tranny with tubular k-member.They are jet-hot coated and are set up for slip on collectors but do not come with collectors because i had collector mufflers and reused them on my new headers.They do have some oil stains on them that i cant for the life of me seem to get off but other than that they are nice .They cost me 1500.00 plus coating and i will take 500.00 plus shipping,they are located in longview,texas.I will try to get and post pics for anyone that is interested.If you have any questions fill free to ask Thanks,Tony.
These came off of the new stlye trick flow heads.They are about a year and a half old. Didnt have k-member spacers.

·
Registered
441 Posts
These are a custom built set by texas chassis works.I had them in a fox body with motor plates jw bell from big blockford to glide,i had a d&d k-member they are2-1/4 tubes they fit very tight to the engine and floor of the car.As i said before they were custom built for my car but should work in any car with the same combo engine & tranny with tubular k-member.They are jet-hot coated and are set up for slip on collectors but do not come with collectors because i had collector mufflers and reused them on my new headers.They do have some oil stains on them that i cant for the life of me seem to get off but other than that they are nice .They cost me 1500.00 plus coating and i will take 500.00 plus shipping,they are located in longview,texas.I will try to get and post pics for anyone that is interested.If you have any questions fill free to ask Thanks,Tony.

Sent pm.

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Interested Please send pic's.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I PM'd you my phone number last week. To date, I haven't received a phone call or a response to the PM I sent. Did you get the PM?

Michael

1 - 6 of 6 Posts