460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
D&D MotorSport headers 1 7/8X3.5" SOLD
Ford Motorsport 460 swap pan w/ gasket. dip stick, and windage tray 165+shipping
PA racing K-member 185+ shipping SOLD
PA racing Tubular A-arms 150+shipping SOLD
PA Racing Coil over KIT w/ afco springs 185+ shipping SOLD

2wld4u

·
Registered
816 Posts
Does the k memb. have a drop to it? Would you do a package deal on the K-Mem. a arms & coil overs? Thanks!

·
Registered
191 Posts
I didnt get the email just send me a message with the shipping price and details on the headers. I cant find any info on them anywhere. as well as condition

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
80cobra said:
I didnt get the email just send me a message with the shipping price and details on the headers. I cant find any info on them anywhere. as well as condition

I sent you an e-mail, in any case add 25$ and thats shipped.. the headers are in used condition, banged up a lil but well worth the price...

2wld4u

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
D&D MotorSport headers 1 7/8X3.5" 75+shipping
Ford Motorsport 460 swap pan w/ gasket. dip stick, and windage tray 145+shipping
PA racing K-member 175+ shipping
PA racing Tubular A-arms 150+shipping
PA Racing Coil over KIT w/ afco springs 175+ shipping

TTT

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2wld4u said:
D&D MotorSport headers 1 7/8X3.5" SOLD
Ford Motorsport 460 swap pan w/ gasket. dip stick, and windage tray 145+shipping
PA racing K-member 175+ shipping
PA racing Tubular A-arms 150+shipping
PA Racing Coil over KIT w/ afco springs 175+ shipping

TTT

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Parts

64Fatblock said:
Can you email me pics of the parts you have forsale.
[email protected]

I no longer have outlook express, but I'll try to up load the pics to corral and then post a link... The K-member, a-arms, coil over kit etc.. is still bolted on the car... when I sell the parts I will disassemble the parts and send them the next day..

to many people around with sticky fingers, Id rather leave them on there untill they sell..

2wld4u

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the K- member, coil overs, 90/10 lake wood struts, a-arms etc.. are SOLD thanks to everyone with intrest..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts