1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I knew they looked sweet then I saw the Fab Shop. nothing but the best. 8)

·
Registered
379 Posts
did you have to take your car to them to get the headers made?i like the headers just the way they are but i know rust etc gets on them and they dont look so good after while.

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Larry,

Yes, we had to trailer the car up to Tim, left it with him for a week, and then went and picked the car up. Headers were shipped to the plater so when i get them back they will be all shiny and ready to bolt on.

Tim removed the engine mounts on the K-member (we are using a motor plate) and ran the pipes high and tight! We now have a bunch more clearance under the car, don't have to worry about the headers hitting anything when we load or unload the car from the trailer.

Headers start off at 2 1/8" and step up to 2 1/4" and then run into the collector. They are replacing a set of Hooker 2" SuperComps; we hope to see a 1/10 reduction in our 1/4 mile ET? Told I can install all 8 pipes and collectors in 45 minutes or less!

When I get them back I will take some more pictures and time myself when I put them on :lol:

Bruce

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Thanks Nick!!!!!! I don't need to practice nuttin!! You're gonna wish I was playin video games when I wax that *** at the bash!! :lol:

Keith

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Wow!! Fabshop does some awsome work!

I'd love to have a set turbo headers from him. Maybe one day when I grow-up I too can play with the big dogs!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jones said:
Wow!! Fabshop does some awsome work!

I'd love to have a set turbo headers from him. Maybe one day when I grow-up I too can play with the big dogs!! :lol:

Jones,

BIG DOGS?

We are just trying to keep up with the Bruno's :lol:

Every time Lem gets busy working on "other" cars, I get nervous :roll:

I don't think we will be the slowest car at the 2009 Bash?

Bruce

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Papa Bear, em's some mighty fine looking extacters 8) Should make some hp, :wink:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts