460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody recommend what to do? I know there is a lot to do, but I only have 4 days.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Opryland hotel if your takin the wife.. She'll love the indoor gardens and such. Bass Pro shop @ Opry Mills Mall, down town lots of good food and suds places.. Printers Alley has a fair bit. My favorite is The Flying Saucer a few blocks up the road.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ky mustang said:
Hook up with Blake , head up I 24 2 hrs north and we will go shoot ducks :lol:
I am always ready to shoot a duck or three!!

No I am not bringing the wife. It is business related :cry: , but I will be out of meetings by 4:00 pm each day :D

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wish i would have known that earlier :( the flight is already booked

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'm south around Chattanooga too but it is going to be cold next week. Printers Alley like some has said would be a good place.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Printers Alley is pretty cool. They are a bunch of dive bars but small with interesting people all over. Lots of bums after dark. It is supposed to be cold so maybe the Mission will swing by and pick them up for the night. Don't really go downtown much and its been a while. Have a safe trip. I'd say we should meet up but having surgery Tuesday morning to repair a pretty good hernia. :cry:

Keith

·
Registered
690 Posts
My GF and I spent Thursday night until Friday mid afternoon in Nashville before going to the tech seminar and we had a blast.

Imagine bars every 50feet or so for a half mile. Everything is pretty much in walking distance and the locals were very friendly.

We mostly took in the sights and beverages.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
ky mustang said:
Well you need to head up a day early or hang around a day and I will take you out on the big Ky lake duck hunting. :lol: We got a lot of golden eyes hanging around now.
Randy don't forget my fat butt, we can get a pontoon and I will break him from drinking that cheap beer. :wink:

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
deerhunter3814 said:
ky mustang said:
Well you need to head up a day early or hang around a day and I will take you out on the big Ky lake duck hunting. :lol: We got a lot of golden eyes hanging around now.
Randy don't forget my fat butt, we can get a pontoon and I will break him from drinking that cheap beer. :wink:
that would be tough to do :lol:

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ANy recommended dining? ANy of those 'you gotta try ...'
I will be there by 3:00 today

thanks
stephen

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I ate at the Stockyard restaurant last night. I almost had to take a loan out to pay for it. $35 for a 12oz prime rib!!! and the side was another $8. Add 2 beers, a glass of tea and the tip= ~70 I had to put half on my company card and half on my own card. My company probably would have paid for it all, but it just didn't feel right. I should have known something when the waiter mentioned that they were one of the top ten steakhouses in America. It was good food, but I have ate many times at places that taste almost as good and they were half the price.

Not sure where I'm going tonight yet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts