460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have several pairs of cyl heads, 3 blocks, intake manifolds, several sets of valve covers, five gallon buckets of carbs, oil pans, exhaust manifolds, pistons/rods, various other parts. Part numbers are as follows:
cylinder heads:
1 pair: C8VE-A
1 pair: D5AE-A2A
1 pair: D70E
1 Pair: D0VE-C
2 pairs: D3VE-A2A
---Blocks:
-D1VE 8015A
-D1VE A2B
-D1VE A2B
these blocks have pistons, rods and cranks in them. Cylinders are rusted, not beyond boring, possibly not beyond honing.

4BBL intake D4VE-C1B (and some other intakes not sure the #'s)

-have several sets of valve covers, several carbs, a few oil pans, one of which looks like a new one that has been modified for oil cooler lines? Some exhaust manifolds. Also some pistons and rods, a cam or two, push rods, etc.
Not sure if any of this is worth anything to you ford enthusiasts. I basically saved a storage building full of this stuff from the scrap pile. I did buy this stuff so if it isn't good for anything then i will probably just scrap it to get it out of my way. I would love to sell the whole lot of parts but will definitely sell individual. $500 for everything. If that is out of line then make an offer.
I also have a complete engine for sale separately. It has a block casting of D1VE-A2B. It has a 4bbl intake, complete with valve covers, distributor, oil pan. Not sure what heads are on it but can check if there is any interest. Do not know the history of this engine or what it came out of. $400 obo on it.

If there are any questions on any of this stuff please ask. Some of these part #'s maybe a letter or number off, some of them were hard to read. None of the heads look like they have been reconditioned. I have not inspected the heads very closely, they are sold as is. I can look at anything closer upon request or if you are close enough, feel free to come look yourself. thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
D4VE-C1B Intake Manifold

Would you please post a picture of the D4VE-C1B Intake Manifold, also, would you please quote me a price for the intake manifold to include shipping to North Carolina zip code 27258. Would you happen to have a Carter Thermoquad carburetor part number D4AE-BC this is a Ford factory carburetor which matches the intake manifold. Thank you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts