460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am selling my D20E-AB heads as I want to upgrade to either TFS's, SCJ's, or Pro Comp's. These heads would be great for someone with a pulling rig that is restricted to iron heads & are unused since the massagework & new valves. Here's what I got: :roll:

Heads ( of course ) Home massaged as per Ford Racing.
New Ferrea valves, 2.25/1.76.
New springs for .680" lift cam, 130# @ 1.900"
New retainers & locks.
Studs & Comp 3/8 Guideplates.
Comp Cams Pro Magnum Roller Rockers.
Asking $900.00 SHIPPED. $750.00 minus springs & retainers. ( lower 48 only ) I have $1089.00 invested including purchase price for heads. E-mail me @: [email protected] if interested. Or if you wish you can call @: 406 431 3265 anytime...

Thanks,

Doug... 8)

P.S. as per the questions of a few semi-interested peple who have called on these heads: Yes these heads will support more than 5500 revs. Before The work was done; bigger valves, port massaging etc. I ran these with the stock size valves & a .550" cam & spring combo to 6200 revs with no problems. I'm sure with the right cam combo & some flow tuning these heads will support 7000+. A friend of mine is running these same heads on his BLOWN bogger, and with ONLY the addition of a solid cam he turns his to 7200-7500 in the pit and has yet to have a valvetrain problem. Hope this helps shed a little light on the subject for 'ya.

Thanks again for looking,
Doug... 8)

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still for sale... I have other springs (NEW) available for smaller cam set-up(around .550) that I'll change out if nessessary?? :? :?

Had lots of calls but seems like everyone wants them for nothin'
I'm ALREADY paying freight for cryin' out loud!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have 300.00 bux and a winchester mod 70

rifle is a win mod 70 xtr featerwieght in 30-06, with a leupold varx-II 2x7x33. cant have too many rifles for mullies:)

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whoa! Kinda threw me there for a sec. How's things?? My best rifle so far is a Savage .300 Win Mag with a 4-12 Leupold and a custom BDC dial from the Leupold Custom shop. Used it to take a nice Bull Elk @ 729 yds.. I'll send you a pic..

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Original post edited ( $750.00 without springs or retainers)

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heads F/S Sold!!!!!!!

Heads are sold...

Thanks,
Doug... 8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts