460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like it says bluethunder with chevy exaust ports fully ported and victor intake port matched and taped for nos fogger eastern va. $3500 takes it all on top of a 542 cid motor the set up made 980 hp n/a I had the flow sheets can not find them anymore intake has 4500 flange heads and intake are ready for bolt on . intake is port matched to heads i made five pass on them frerra valves tit retainers and locks roller springs screw in studs and guide plates they have 67 cc chambers phone # is 804-824-1232

·
Registered
436 Posts
thats alot of hp out of that engine. these are cj intakes with bbc exhaust port blue thunders? can you come up with the flow sheets? i have a customer looking for a set right now!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
showdown mustang said:
thats alot of hp out of that engine. these are cj intakes with bbc exhaust port blue thunders? can you come up with the flow sheets? i have a customer looking for a set right now!!!
I have looked i can not find the papers

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
feetfirst said:
would you care to share the engine build as well? If not at least the rpm 8)
4.300 stroke-4.470 bore roller cam lifters rockers and thses heads and intake 1250 pro systems carb truned it86 to 8800 rpms through the traps about 78 to 8000 on shifting with a glide truck weighs 3220 with me in it ran a 8.80 @158 n/a on a 250 shot of gas a 7.98 in a ford ranger pick up truck thats all i can say the heads are not junk as far as im concerned but not the biggest and baddest on the planet im up grading to a bigger motor that they will not work on.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts