460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for a set BBF ALU Heads - C heads, P51's or SCJ heads, Bare or Assemble. I can be reach at 404-729-8530, Kenny

I have a set of Aluminum motorsports CJ heads with new 2.250/1.76 valves that been bench ported that I'll be willing to trade. If yours are better than what I have I'll be willing to make up the differences. the reason I'm not using them, I have SCJ Piston and it's causing a clearance issue and I don't want to cut them. when I bought these heads I didn't know there were a difference between the CJ/SCJ, now I know and just wanna upgrade.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Heads

If you do not find what you are looking for in the A429/SCJ or P51s, I do have a nice set of Edelbrock performers that make good power. They are set up with roller springs, the big valves.

No flow numbers on these, but they made power enough to motivate a 3300# car, 466 cu.in. with the XR292 cam into the nines at the drag strip.

$1,200

Thanks,
Greg

·
Registered
556 Posts
2.19/1.76 is the standard valve sizes on these heads. Put a 2.25 intake in them and back cut them and you will see a significant increase in flow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts