460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I built this engine stand after my loaded 460 tipped over on me when I was trying to move it on a regular cracker jack box engine stand. A complete engine does'nt phase this beast of a stand, it turns with ease, and it has 4 different locking locations for working on the top or bottom of the engine, or left or right head.
2"x4"x3/16"wall tubing with heavy duty rotating plate welded to huge pin in 3/8" wall cylinder. It is all welded together (AWS 3G & 4G certified) and would be hard to ship, but I can also make a bolt-together version with 1/4" plate brackets and Grade 8 3/8" bolts. I also make a pan that hangs on the frame underneath to catch fluids (no picture of that). 2 of the 4 casters lock. Stand is also powdercoated white.

*Welded stand--$299
*Bolt together stand--$349
*Fluid pan--$25
Contact iformation:
[email protected]
270 230 5803--leave a message
Leitchfield, KY 42754

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
actually there is a handle that bolts to the pin through the cap that has the stops for the different locations of rotation using 2 5/16" bolts. I did not have it on in the picture, cause I could'nt find it :oops: ... and still cant. So I gotta make me another one sometime. Been pretty busy, but winter is just around the corner, and there'll be more time for projects.
Oh, I forgot to mention that the stand is also powdercoated white.

GOOD EYES!!! :shock:

Thanks for looking. Jake 8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts